We are a church family that is really committed to:
• Trusting God's word the Bible as the only way to know God as Father and know his love.
• Depending on Jesus Christ as the only Lord and Saviour by whose death we are forgiven and given eternal life.
• Believing that we are saved and forgiven only by God's grace and mercy.
• Prayerfully relying upon God by obeying his word and seeking his glory.
• Strengthening the community of faith and growing in love, joy and peace.
Who are we? First and foremost we are Christians. Christians are people who, by God's grace, have turned to trust in Jesus Christ as both Lord and Saviour.
We meet together as the church to relate with God and with one another. We listen to God as the Bible is read, explained and applied. We talk to God in prayer. We lovingly encourage one another to respond to God in faithful obedience. We also meet in small groups, and seek to express God's love in practical ways through out the week.
We are committed to Christ's mission of making disciples of all nations. We believe this happens through the prayerful preaching of the gospel (about Jesus) in the context of loving personal relationships.
We are a ministry of Crossway Anglican Churches, Carlingford. With the Crossway group of churches we share staff, finances, youth ministry, specialist ministries and other resources. We are committed to the Crossway church planting project.
We are Anglicans. We share the history, resources, and theological foundations of the Anglican Church.
Our first public meeting was held in the North Rocks Public School hall on 4th May, 2003.